MyTimetable 3.10 is currently in the state: 'old' stable. We are not doing any active development on this branch, but will support the version in case of critical issues. MyTimetable 3.10 is tracked using the git branch
MyTimetable 3.10 includes various small changes and design tweaks.
All work involved in upgrading to the latest MyTimetable version (configuration, building, testing) is free of charge for our customers with a Software Assurance or All-In support agreement.
- Activity indicator in day and week view — The graphical day and week view now show an indicator if any events are taking place outside of the viewport. This makes sure students do not miss anything.
- Exam Scheduler: support staff and invigilator timetables — The Exam Scheduler data provider now has support for staff and invigilator timetables.
- Exam Scheduler: show staff members for events — The staff members scheduled for an examination are now shown in MyTimetable. If this information should not be displayed, this can be adjusted using the publication rules.
- Various bugs with regards to sorting, auto-added subscriptions and impersonation were fixed.
Non-functional, technical and back-end changes
The following changes have been made to the MyTimetable backend and underlying software, and have no direct impact on MyTimetable functionality:
- Various framework updates:
- Spring to v4.3.22
- Spring Security to v4.2.11
Removed and deprecated features
The following features from earlier MyTimetable versions have been deprecated, removed, or partially removed and are not supported anymore: